Tuesday, December 25, 2012

the final of GCAP~~~

finally... 21/12/12... I already finished GCAP... 4 the last day... we've created sweet moments... we had a party on that day... play games 4 whole day... eating together... when remember back... I really miss u damn much guys... GCAP especially 'The Oscar' n 'nashpacteam' give me a lot of memories...

through ths programme I've learned a lot of things.. how to improve ur skills in workplace.. n know how to do a teamwork with a dffrnt bckgrnd of people.. I've gained my knowledge about industry nowadays.. n etc.. too much to list down the things that I've got from here...

here 'The Oscar'
xyah aku nk kenalkn sorg2.. sbb dah ada nme kn...


gelagat dak2 TA8...

n we're 'nashpacteam'.. our trainer Mr Raj labelled us as a bunch of comedians... 

here we again... a north pole team... always attract people to join us.. :)

credit to: shamandesign

my wishes for u guys... be what u want to be coz dream can come true if we put an effort on that... no one can stop us to dream...  n its depend on u to realize ur dream or not... i will always pray the best for u all... n i'm gonna missing u guys... i really happy coz i had the chances to meet u guys... hope we will nver lost contact each other.. keep in touch always... :) and may ur day full with happiness...

notakaki: 1st time ever, i've done that things.. i dunno why n wat the reason i do that... that time i juz hope he can accept it... its juz a sign of 'salam perkenalan' from me.. wat happen next.. i dunno... Ya Allah... aku serahkan segalanya padaMu.. moga dia bahagia di hari2 yg mndtg...

cik n3mO

0 org dak comel yg merapu:

Post a Comment

Ai, takkan tengok je.:)